Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 10, 2015

10/30/15

  This morning, I walked a mile in only 17:35 minutes, and I'm very proud of it. Today I have no lesson to in Bible, so I read the new Bible verse Roman 10:9-11 four times by myself. In arithmetic I learned how to write large numbers and rounding numbers. In science, I remembered that yesterday I only learned about a man named Sir Francis Bacon who developed the way to check a hypothesis or something like that, and that means today I learned the way to check a hypothesis; I also have science quiz. In history I leared about Hammurani and his empire. And I have a spelling quiz today, it was equivalent to spelling test in 6th grade, I guest, we were also introduced to spelling list 2 and a new spelling rule. The new spelling rule was i before e except after c and when supounded like a as in neighbor and weigh. Today I lift weights 45 times upward in less than 2 minutes, and my arms doesn't even feel tired. I finished the new book I bought yesterday called Skulguggery Pleasant book 1. I went to get my little sister from school today and take some medicine for her with my mom. My mom also buy some medicine for my mouth; it still hurts alot. Tonight my family won't go to church, so I'll played iPad at home. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét