Thứ Sáu, 16 tháng 10, 2015

10/16/15

  Today I learned about gas meter in arithmetic. The gas is charged by hundred cubit feet. When the meters read 7;5;6, that means it's 756 hundred cu. ft. To find the cost is easy, you just need to times the cu. ft. by the penny it takes for one cubit feet. In health I learned about harmful substances in cigarettes such as nicotine, tar, and carbon monoxide. In reading I read a story from the book Blue Willow and The Adventure if The Speckled Band from Sherlock Holmes. In language I learned about interjection, and in history I review for the upcoming final test that are due in lesson 170, the last lesson in 6th grade. Maybe between 6th grade and 7th grade I might have some free times because the videos and the books might not reached us yet. I already gotten to lesson 167, only 3 lessons left. 

  Today I went to Quan and Quang's house because it's Friday. I played Infinity Blade 3 there.

  Tomorrow I'll have to go to buy ingredients for the burgers, and I also have to list things and it's costs too, and the same with going to a mini supermarket for foods for Monday. Tomorrow I'll make ten burgers, six for tomorrow's lunch and four for Sunday's breakfast. The ingredients are buns, meat, cheese, spinach, some flour to make the patties, and some mayonnaise.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét