Thứ Ba, 6 tháng 10, 2015

10/6/15

Today I learn these new words,
1. Foul
2. Procure
3. Pomp
4. Acrimony
5. Implicit
6. Poignant
7. Swelter
8. Dogmatic
9. Tantamount
And today I and my dad discuss about two problem about going to Canada, the first one is winter vacation, I think about it because the weather might be so cold that we can't go to school. The second problem is blizard, for Canada it's nearer North Pole that means it's cold there so there might be a blzard, which might cause us to stay home for a long time. And today I also finish The Time Machine by H.G Wells. It's quite easy to finish it since it was only a shortenversion of the story, and it have only like 200 pages, maybe less or more. And today I learned about time zone in Arithmetic, and I also learned about the US time zone. There's 6 time zones in US.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét