Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 10, 2015

10/18/15

  Yesterday we watched San Andreas on Ipad. The movie is about a guy work as a rescue pilot rescueing his daughter in California after an earthquake. The movie wasn't too long. It was only about 90 minutes.
  
  Today I went to my mom's mother house. We started about 8:30 am and got there about 9:30 am, and we got home about 2:30 pm. We eat my homemade burger for breakfast, and in lunch we have chicken, potato soup, sausages and more. I also disasemble a camera into pieces to find what's in it. The thing that I like the most in the camera is a len. I watched The Science of Stupid on National Geographic today. It have videos of people failed in their attempt to do something and a scientific explanation about why they failed. Today I've tried to push-up 6 times and it was difficult to do so. Maybe tomorrow I'll do 6 or 7 times, maybe 8 times, but I doubted that.

  Tomorrow I'll continue to learn lesson 167, for tomorrow is Monday. Tomorrow I'll have a spelling test.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét