Thứ Năm, 8 tháng 10, 2015

10/8/15

Today I watch the way to make a hamburger more closely with my mom, and we decided to make the patty with milk and without. I think we might not able to do the one with milk because we don't know where to find bread crumb, maybe we'll find it in the nearby bakery. And today I continue to read about Eric Liddell in reading homework. Eric Liddel was a 100 meter runner until he decide not to run the qualify because it was on Sunday. Because he honor God, God help him to win a gold medal on his first final of the 400 meter run. And today I and my dad are going to find another app on Ipad to watch movie. The last app for some reason didn't have American movie anymore so we have to find a new one. And today when I read about what the next arithmetic lesson was about, I found out that I gonna learn about banking and rate of interest. And for today in arithmetic, as I have said in the last entry, we learned about negative number and another thing that I don't remember now.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét