Thứ Ba, 13 tháng 10, 2015

10/13/15

Today I wrote the final draft of my book report about the book The Time Machin by H.G. Wells. And I read Dave Barry's book too. There're one part in the book that's hilarious, it said about his son's play in the kindegarten. A saber tooth tiger came out to the stage and bumped into things that made the cave peoplein the play poke each other with their spear anfd laugh, and the narrator said, "They are really afraid." However today is Tuesday so I and my father gonna watch movie on Ipad. And in reading today I read William Shakespear's The Mechant of Venice. In Bible I learned in the book Esther. In history I learned about Brazil, and in health I review for the upcoming health test that will be in the next lesson. I also have arithmetic test too. Today I and my father go to take a picture for my Visa to go to Canada in December. I gonna to make hamburger on Saturday again, and I'll make six for Saturday lunch and four for Sunday breakfast.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét