Thứ Hai, 19 tháng 10, 2015

10/19/15

  Yesterday I watched The Avengers 2, but the movie was too long so I couldn't finish the movie, maybe I'll finish it on Wednesday.

  Today my muscles hurt so much for push-ups yesterday, so I couldn't lift weights today. Today is Monday, so we have family meeting today, so we have coconut ring cookie, and I like it. The next year's study book got here today. There are more boxes that contain the disks next year. Each subject have several boxes for it. There are new history, science, spelling, language, mathematic, reading, and songs book for Bible.  I review every subjects for the final test except spelling test, for I have already done it today. In today review for science, Mr Howe make jokes so funny that my abdominal muscles hurts so much because I push-up yesterday too hard. I'll have Bible, arithmetic, and language test and tomorrow penmanship, history, science, and an optional spelling test. 

  I'll finish sixth grade on Wednesday, actually I'll finish it at noon, for I only have to learn from arithmetic to science, but I'll think it'll be fast because most of the lesson have tests.
  

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét