Thứ Ba, 20 tháng 10, 2015

10/20/15

  Today I have Bible, language, and arithmetic test today. The language test was the longest test today, it consists six pages. The lesson in language in the text book was taking much time too, we have to diagram to answer the questions and write it in the blank, then we circle the answers on the word search which consist of a bunch of words scrabbled that if you search carefully you will find words. Arithmetic test was longer than normal, for it have four pages instead of two pages, but it wasn't a problem to me. Bible test was about Ezra, Nehemiah, and Esther. The Bible test have four pages as normal. I have AG quiz and Reading and Comprehension Quiz. Today I could only lift weights 30 times upward instead of 40 times as normal, so I lift it side way 35 times instead of 25 times. My muscles were still hurt, so when I sneeze, laugh, or just simply bent, it hurts my abdominal muscle. My biceps and triceps are still hurts too, that's why I can't lift weights upward as I usually do, but I still can write, eat, reading, type, etc. My dad found some movie disk today, including The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, and because today I've watch it we won't watch movie on Ipad tonight. 

  Tomorrow I'll have history, science, spelling, and penmanship test. I don't need to get to noon to finish the last day since I only have penmanship, spelling, history, and science. After finish learning tomorrow, my dad would take me to sell his stocks. At afternoon my dad would take me to see if my polyp were still there.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét