Thứ Bảy, 24 tháng 10, 2015

10/24/15

  Yesterday my iPad has a glitch so I can't play iPad in Quan and Quang's house. But luckily the screen stay continually bright, so on today morning, the iPad ran out of battery and it shut off. After we turn it up again, it wasn't glitchy anymore. 

  Today I and my parents we to my mom's mother's house. I watch the motorcycles so no one takes it for a while. We got there about 9:30 am and eat at 10:30 am, and we got home at 2:49 pm and played Infinity Blade 3. Today I also watch Star Wars: Rebels season 2 that premiere today on Disney Channel. Tonight I've lifted weights, then I'll write blog which is right now. After that, I'll have to play guitar for 10 minutes, then I could watch movie on iPad. I could still only play the E chord well, for I still couldn't play the C and G chord well. 

  Tomorrow I'll go to my dad's parents house, and maybe I'll bring my guitar to practice. Maybe the trip will be better than today; maybe I'll enjoy it more. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét