Thứ Năm, 22 tháng 10, 2015

10/22/15

  Today I review seventh grade, and seventh grade was a lot different than sixth grade. The students don't read the textbook in class, but the teacher was the one who read it. Grammar consist of language, reading, and spelling. We don't have any work in the language textbook on the first two lessons. Spelling and reading are still the same as sixth grade. In Bible the students don't go up to pray, but they stayed at their seat and pray. There's a song book in Bible lesson, so it's easier to sing songs. Mathematics were taught by Mrs. Howe. The math textbook were different because they have certain amount of activities for each lesson, and not like 2 pages for a lesson as before. There're less lessons than sixth grade. Sixth grade have 8 subjects, but seventh grade only have 5 subjects. After I finished reviewing lesson 2, my dad and I take a look at the books that are in the eighth grade to ninth grade. During that, I have found out that A Beka have lesson for violin. And after some talking we finally  talked about guitar, and my dad told me of the program called GarageBand that teach us how to play guitar. So tonight, I and my father went out to buy for me a guitar. The guitar cost 1,600,000 vnd and doesn't have a shiny wood, and I also got extra string and a guitar pick. I have finish lesson 1 of GarageBand, but I still have to pratice the E chord for I still couldn't make an 80% when I played. Tomorrow after I've finished reviewing the lessons, I'll continue to review the E chord, and maybe I could move on to lesson 2. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét