Thứ Năm, 15 tháng 10, 2015

10/15/15

  Today I learned about kilowatt and how to know how much money to use a machine that need a certain kilowatt per hour. To find the money we need watts times hour then divided by one thousand, the times the cent in decimal. Then round it to the nearest cent. I also learned about budget. We need the income times the percent to find the money of that outcome. We could also divide the income by the outcome to find the percent of outcome to make sure we don't spend more than what we get. 

  In history I review for the final test in lesson 170, and I'm currently learning lesson 165. In reading I have Adventure in Greatness quiz and Reading and Volcabulary quiz. And tonight I read Esther chapter 3 to 5. 

  And I just know that we can't go to Canada this year because various reasons. Tonight I and my dad gonna read news on News on Ipad. News is an app on IOS to read news. And yesterday I hear a song name "Monster" by the Imagine Dragon.

  Today walk a little bit longer than usual because I also walked to a mini supermarket to buy batteries and a soft drink for me and a beer for my dad. Today I also wash dishes in noon because my dad was tired. 
  
  Tomorrow I'll have a arithmetic quiz. And in health I'll learned about the harmful substances in cigarettes.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét