Thứ Hai, 12 tháng 10, 2015

10/12/15

Today I write a rough draft for my book report, and you could say it was a mess. My book report is about the book The Time Machine by H.G. Wells. And in last weekend I watch the movie Pixel and Inside Out, and I like both of it. The movie Pixel has Adam Sandler in it. The movie is about an alien race that looks like the characters in the arcade games invading the earth after finding the video of a gaming championship that was sent out by NASA. Their invasion it kinda like a game, if we defeat them we get one point, but if we lose they get one point. Who have three points first wins. If we win the aliens will retreat, and if we lose they will destroy our planet. Inside Out is about the emotions inside Riley Anderson. When Joy and Sadness got lost, Anger, Fear, and Disgust have to control Riley as she moved to California, and they totally messed up. Fortunately Hoy and Sadness get back just in time. Joy also found out that we need sadness to have joy too( that's what the lesson in the movie is, but I don't actually get it.) Today I learned about interest in month in arithmetic. I also learned about countries in South America in history.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét