Thứ Tư, 4 tháng 11, 2015

11/4/15

  Yesterday I went to Aeon mall, and it was big. My grandmother came to our house yesterday, so she went with us to Aeon also. We ate dinner before we went there. We spend alot of our times just to find a parking lot; now I really understand why Dave Barry said that the only Christmas gift you could get for an aldult is a parking lot. I bought a book there, and my dad bought a USB. My grandmother bought shoes, and my sister bought toy there; only my mom doesn't bought anything for her. When we get home, my dad takes a bath while I find another program to watch movie on IPad, and we download like six programs. 

  Today I learned about divisible rules and common factors in mathematics. The hardest one to remember is 6; because the number have to divisible by 3 and it's an even number. I learned about flowers in science and abotu Jacob in Bible. In language, I still continue to learned about capital rules; actually I review the capital rules. In history, I still learned about the Egyptians, and today I learned about the Nile River and the Egyptian's mummification. Tonight it's my turn to watch movie and I have alot of works to do tonight, so I wrote blog earlier than normal. My grandmother has gone to her sisiter house, and she said she'll return tonight or tomorrow.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét