Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 11, 2015

11/30/15

  On Saturday, my whole family headed to my grandparents house. My dad downloaded the game Asphalt 8 at noon. I ate mostly fish at lunch. In the afternoon, I played badminton with my aunt. We have much more foods that I like at dinner. My dad's cousin was still there. My cousins were also there too. 

  On Sunday, I woke up earlier than my cousins. My muscles in my legs hurts a little bit. I ate some noodles for breakfast then read the Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin. If I remember correctly, I watched cartoons and a movie 'till lunch. We have chicken meats for lunch, and I ate mostly chicken and sticky rice. After lunch, I walked around after lunch a little bit then decided to caught a fish in my great grandparent's fish tank. While I was trying to caught a gold fish, I accidentally scared a bigger fish so much that the fish jumped out of the tank. We've eaten that fish tonight. We went home about 6:30 pm. 

  In history, I read about Alexander the Great. Alexander the Great conquered way from Macedonia to the Indus River. Alexander was a student of Aristotle. He died when he was 32 years old in Babylon. In science, I learned about the digestive system. The alimentery canal is the way the foods past through, and the digestive system is the system that help to digest and absorbed the foods. We also learned about teeth because they're also part of digestive system. We learned about mechanical digestion and chemical digestion. Mechanical digestion digest foods by force, and chemical digestion digest foods by chemical reaction. In language, I learned about what to include in my book report. I have to find the lessons in the book.  We need two examples or one example and one quote.  In mathematic, I learned about divided and multiply by ten. If we divided by ten, we have to move the decimals to the left the same times as the zeroes we have in the divisor; but it we moved the decimal to the right the same times as the zeroes we have in the divisor if we multiply. In Bible, I learned about the first three out of ten plagues that God send to Egypt. In the first plague, God turned the Nike River to blood. God make all the frogs from the Nile to go up and got into the house of Egyptians in the second plague. In the third plague, God turns dusts into lice. This afternoon, God helped me in particing guitar. My goal was to have 93% or more for ten times and for at least 45 minutes. Tonight, Cartoon Network premiere Regular Show: The Movie; but I have to walk so I didn't watch the whole movie

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét