Thứ Ba, 1 tháng 12, 2015

12/1/15

  Yesterday, I finished The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin, the book I'm gonna used for my book report today. I also finished its appendix. I also found on eBay that they sold one pound of Lego Bionicle pieces for about 315,000 vnd. I tried to find out if that's a good deal or not. I weigh my robot and found out that my robot weigh about one half pound, and my robot costs 699,000 vnd. 

  In history today, I reviewed for the upcoming test. Mr. Smith divided the whole class into two teams, the Athen and the Sparta. I choose to be on the Sparta, but the Athen won. There're some questions that I could answer, but the students on my team doesn't. I think the test was on tommorrow. Next chapter, we'll learned about the city of Rome. In science, I learned about the urinary system, which consist of  two kidneys, a liver, a bladder, two urinator, and a urethra. We also have Quiz 7. I found out that I forgot to do the skill sheets, so I finished Skill Sheet 2 and 3. In language, I have a Volcabulary Spelling Quiz. We don't read literature book in class, and the video lasted for only about 15 minutes. I have a book report today. My book report was about the book called The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin that I read for the last few weeks. The report was one and a half pages long. I wrote that the lesson we learned from the book is to be frugal. I think my book report was okay. In mathematic, I learned about dividing decimals. We have to move the decimal in the divisor to change the divisor into a whole number, and then move to decimal in the dividend to the right the same times as you moved the decimal in the divisor. If we don't have enough digits, we have to add a zero. Today, I didn't have Bible lesson because it was lesson 25, and any lessons that ends in a 0 or a 5 don't have a Bible lesson. I sang some songs instead of having Bible lesson. Yesterday, I made a guitar practice goal. The goal was that I practiced 91% or more for ten times but faster than before in at least 45 minutes, and I achieved it. Tomorrow, I'll practice 92% or more for ten times with the same speed for at least 45 minutes. 

  The evening wasn't pleasant so much. My mom told me not to eat fats because my feces were still in a liquid form. It's surposed to be the day my dad watched movie, but it was quite late so I'm not sure if we're gonna watch movie. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét