Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 12, 2015

12/30/15

  Yesterday, I watched the movie called Goosebumps on iPad. I'm gonna summarize the movie here. One day, Zach moved to a city called Madison, which I don't remember which state it was in. He met a girl named Hannah next door. Her father don't allowed Hannah to go outside. One day, Hannah took Zach into the wood to an abandoned theme park. When they came home, Hannah's father found out that they went out; and they quarreled that night. Zach thought that Hannah's father has beaten her so he called the police. The police, after talking with Hannah's father, make a conclusion that Zach was just lying. Zach called his new friend, Champ, that night and went into Hannah's house to "rescue" her after pretending that the police called Hannah's father to came to the police station. When they were in the house, they found many books by R.L. Stine that was locked on the shelf. Champ wondered why the books were locked so Zach opened one. When Zach opened one of the book, a Yeti came out of the book, knocking every books on the shelf down. The Yeti went into town, and Zach, Champ, and Hannah have to go and caught the Yeti back. They failed to caught the Yeti, and when the Yeti almost kill them, Hannah's father came just in time to caught the Yeti back into the book. Zach and Champ soon found out that Hannah's father was R.L. Stine.  When they came home, they found out that another book was opened; and Slappy the Living Dummy came out. Slappy was mad when he know that Mr. Stine tried to caught him back into the book, and he went around the city and free all the monster from Mr. Stine's book. He also burned that books. By burning all the books, the monster couldn't get back into the books. Zach, Champ, Hannah, and Mr. Stine have to write another book that contained all the monsters to capture all the monsters; but it wasn't easy. The book have to have a beginning, middle, and a body like a novel. In the end, the caught all the monster back into the new book. 

  I have two exams today. A science exam and a Bible verse exam. I don't think my verse exam gonna have a high score because I haven't remembered Titus and might have few errors in John. I also could played James Bond theme much faster. I suddenly got the rhythm wrong, but I've fixed it now. I could also played Jingle Bells' chorus a little better. I learned a new song for guitar called "Smoke on the Water" or something like that. The new song was easy; it only have one part. The best part was that I only have to played it on one string. I also learned Python a little bit today. Tomorrow is my last day at school of the year and last day of the year also. I'll have a day off on Friday. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét