Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 12, 2015

12/23/15

  On Monday, I was so sick. My temperature even reached to 38.8 degrees Celsius. Sometimes I felt that my body was really hot, and in the same time, it felt cold too. I was really tired that I doesn't even want to go upstairs to go to bed. I wish I could sleep down there even though I could still go up there. I still went upstairs to went to bed, obviously. I managed to finished my morning classes, but I doesn't remember much of what I learned on Monday. I learned history, science, and language. In history, I learned about the church in the beginning of Middle Ages. I there was a pope that urged the emperor of Rome to kill everyone who opposed the church in the matter related to God. The church even said that in the matters that related to God, they are more important than the government. Pope Leo I was the one who met Attila, the leader of the Huns in 434 to 453, and told Attila not to attack the Rome Empire. 

  On Tuesday, or yesterday, I learned a little bit in the morning. I learned mathematic, Bible, and history. In Bible, I learned about when the Israelites got the Mount Sinai. Most believed that Mt. Sinai is the same mountain as Mt. Horeb, the mount that God speak to Moses through a burning bush. Moses met his wife, sons, and father in law there. Many believed that Moses' father in law believed in God that day. In history, I reviewed for the upcoming nine weeks exam. I finished the rest of the book White Fang the rest of afternoon. The book was about the life of a wolf/dog called White Fang. The book started at the time when his mother and father met until he was excepted by everyone in California. He was taken to California by his latest owner. 

  Today, I mustn't eat breakfast so I could to a supersonic pictures of my stomach. Last night, I suddenly loss weight so I have to go to the hospital this morning. What I didn't prepared for was that I have to take samples of my feces. I haven't eaten breakfast yet, and I've already go to toilet last night so I can't get the samples this morning. The toilet there smelled so bad that the sewage smelled even better than the toilet there. We have to wait quite long to take supersonic pictures. I have to wait like 2 hours until it was my turn. Fortunately, one of my dad's friend worked at that hospital so I got to went in a little earlier. My family and my parent's company went to a restaurant to eat this noon. The restaurant was a buffet restaurant. I ate only one full dish and a nearly full dish with some fruits and a stick of chocolate ice cream. I finally able to take feces samples after lunch. The worst part was putting my feces into the bottle. It smells horrible and make me want to throw up. I took the sample to the doctor by myself today. My dad doesn't need to went with me. I also completed the guitar practice goal today. The goal was to have 15 times 75% or more in 45 minutes or more. The reason was the goal was low because I haven't practiced guitar for a while. Tomorrow's goal was to have 15 times 76% or more in 45 minutes or less. I'm about to watch Star Wars tonight. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét