Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 12, 2015

12/14/15

  Yesterday, my mom, my little sister, and I went to Aeon Mall Long Bien. My mom bought me Lego. She bought two 2nd generation Bionicle. The sets I got was Kopaka and Protector of Ice. They were special sales so that 2 sets cost only 739.000 vnd. One set was smaller than the other. We ate Burger King for lunch. In the afternoon, I used my most time to make Lego Mocs. 

  Today, I learned about Constantine in history. Constantine was a Roman emperor that persecute others in the name of Christianity. First, he made it legal to be a Christian. Next, he make it illegal not to be a Christian. Constantine used Christianity to enforce his unstable empire, but his empire still gonna be divide into 2 parts in to reign of another emperor that divided his empi re between his 2 sons. In grammar, I reviewed the poem "My Hearts in the Highlands" by Robert Burns. We also reviewed the spelling words in the previous lists that I've learned because we're learning a review list. In scienc today, I have a science test. The test consist of 4 pages. There're an essay part where I have to write few sentences to answer the question, and the sentence I wrote was quite good in length. The question in the essay part was that what was the parts of the teeth and how do they anchored to the jawbone. In mathematic, I learned about percents that were larger than 100. To change the percents that were larger than 100, we just move the decimal to the left 2 places like usual. For example, 450% is 4.5 in decimal. In Bible, I learned about the Israelites when they left the wilderness of Shir to the wilderness of Sin. But the wilderness of Sin was higher than the wilderness of Shur. There the Israelites complained about the lack of meat and bread. God provided them manna in the morning, and quail meat in the afternoon. 

  Today, my dad's cousin visited us while I was practicing my guitar. I didn't succeed in my guitar practice goal, because I only have 1 time that was 90% or more in 1 hour and 13 minutes at the speed of 88. Tomorrow, my guitar practice goal was to have 15 times 90% or more at the speed of 88 for 45 minutes or more. Today, I also make so new things with my lego toy after I've done practicing my guitar. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét