Thứ Tư, 9 tháng 12, 2015

12/9/15

  Yesterday, my dad and I watched the movie The Godfather based on a novel by Mario Puzo. The movie was about a mafia family called Corleon. Vito Corleon was the head of the family. One day he was shotted by some men hired by another mafia family, but fortunately, he still alive. Sonny Corleon, Vito's son, became the temporary head of the family. His younger brother, Michael, volunteered to killed the man who hired the men to killed his father and the policeman who tried to kill his father again. Michael have to went back to Sicily with some bodyguards to protected himself from those who tried to killed him. Sonny was assassinated after a little while when Vito have woken. When Michael returned, his dad appointed him to be the head of the family. The movie lasted for about 2 and a half hours. I watched from 9:30 pm to about 0:00 am. 

  This morning, I've forgotten about walking for 3 miles again; but I did completed the goal I have to done in the next day. I walked 1.5 miles for 24:37 minutes. In history, I still learned about the Rome Empire. Mr. Smith said that in the ancient days, people have to toe a letter to a pigeon's foot. He also said it was the first Twitter. XD. He said that when he was in high school. One year on Christmas, He was given a device that when someone want him to called to them, they just have to called to the number of that device. He told us a joke that when his mother called him on the device, he called back to her; but he called to wrong number so he hanged up right away and lost a quarter. He tried again, and this time, his mother didn't answer the phone. He don't have any quarter left, but he found another one and called back to his mother. This time, his brother pick up and hanged up right away. He finally found another quarter. This time his mother picked up the phone and said she just want to know if he's okay. In science, I learned about the tissues of our body. There're also pictures of cells in our body. In language, we learned about diagramming subject and verb. From this lesson, simple subjects are called subject, and simple predicate are called verb. In mathematic p, we learned about percents. To change decimal to percents, we just need to move the decimal two places to the right. In Bible today, I learned about the Jews crossing the Red Sea. God divided the water for the Jews to moved on dry land to the other side of the Red Sea. This afternoon, I still can't complete my guitar practice goal. I'm suppose to make 10 times 90% or more at the spped of 91 in 45 mi utes or more. Instead, I only make 1 time 90% for about an hour. Tomorrow, I'll continued the guitar practice goal like yesterday. Tonight is my day to watch movie. I intened to find movie on iPad to watch. I hope that my feces today was still in good shape. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét