Thứ Năm, 3 tháng 12, 2015

12/3/15

  Yesterday, I watched Gravity Falls season 2 episode 20 "Escape from Reality." Graviity Falls is about to end since it was already end of summer in the cartoon. Alex Hirsch, the creator of the series, have done a great job creating this cartoon. Every single episode have a mysterious clue for the next episode or the grand finale of the season, especially season 2. I can't find Rugular Show: The Movie, so I watched The Annoying Orange instead. 

  Today in history, I learned about the beginjing of the city of Rome. Romulus and Remus are brothers. One day they started fighting about where to build the city. So, they decided that who spotted the most vulture get to decided where the city was to be built. Romus said he saw more vulture and started to dig a sacred ditch. Remus felt cheated, so he jumped over the Romulus's sacred ditch to mock him. Romulus was so angry that he killed Remus, finished the city, and called it Rome after himself. In science, we learned about our skeletons. The axial skeleton consist of our backbones, ribs, pelvis, and skull. The other bones are called appendix skeleton. The teacher have a full scale model of our skeletons. At the end of the video, the told us the company that made the model, and I think they also said that the model was called Stan, Stan the Model Man. In English I, we were getting ready for the literature test that gonna be on tomorrow. We reviewed in the language textbook to get ready to get to Unit 8. In mathematic, I learned about ratios and proportions. Ratios are written out like fractions, but they are not like fractions. Ratio is compared how many something to how many something. And they read 3:5 3 to 5. Proportions is just having two ratios that have equal value. For example, 2:3 = 8:12. In Bible, we finally learned about the final plague of Egypt. The Jews have to paint the blood of a spotless, not blemished, unhurt lamb that was one year old on the sides and the top of their doorway. The firstborns of the house that doesn't have the blood died that night. Today, I also finished my guitar practing goal. I parcticed 10 times with 92% or more with the speed of 75. And God help me alot. Tonight, I'll watched a movie that my dad has just downloaded on his MacBook. My dad was downstair right now preparing to played the movie on the TV from his Mac. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét