Thứ Năm, 10 tháng 12, 2015

12/10/15

  Yesterday, I watched the movie Pan. Pan was about the time when Peter Pan started to go to Neverland. His mother give him to an orphanage as a baby. The orphanage sold kids to the pirate Blackbeard in Neverland for foods. One day, he was taken to Neverland on a flying ship to work in a mine of Pixum, also known as fairy dust, for Blackbeard. When he found a Pixum ore, another man stole it from him.  He tried a get it back, but other thought that he just said so. As he was falling down overboard as a punishment for claiming that the ore was his, he suddenly stopped falling and float. Blackbeard took Peter to his room and said that the natives of the land has a prophecy that a flying boy would kill him. Peter was actually son of a fairy prince, and his mother was a human. He later escape with the help of James Hook and Smee. There's alot to talk about this movie so let's just say he finally defeated all the pirates, went back to England to take all his friends in the orphanage, and Jame Hook was his friend, for now. 

  Today, I learned about Roman emperors. Titus was one of the few emperors that didn't persecute Christians. During his reign, Pompeii was destroyed by the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius. He also he invaded Jerusalem to end the revolt at Judea. There's an emperor that went mad and make his favorite horse a Senator. If I remembered right, Nero was after Titus. Nero was wicked man. He kileed his wife, step brother, amd mother. He started to officially persucute the Christians. He blamed the Christians for the fire at Rome. In science, I learned about the growth of the baby inside his, or her, mother's womb. A baby was formed in 9 months. In language, I learned about compound subject and compound verb, but not compound sentence yet. Compound subject is a sentence that have 2 or more subjects, as in, "My dad and I walk each night." Compound verb is a sentence that have 2 or more verbs, as in, " I walk and talk with my dad each night." Compound sentence is a sentence that have 2 or more subjects and 2 or more verbs, but don't have different clauses, as in, "My dad and I walk and talk each night. In mathematic, I learned how to find a percent of a number. In Bible, I finally got to the place when Moses with the Israelites got to the other side of Red Sea; and I learned that God held the Egyptians back by the column of clouds. When the Israelites got through the Red Sea, God let the waters get back to normal and killed the Egyptians. Today, I found out that the reason I failed in guitar practice is it was too fast, so I reduced to speed to 88; and I've completed it. Tomorrow, I'll practiced 10 times 91% or more at the speed of 88 for 45 minutes or more. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét