Thứ Bảy, 12 tháng 12, 2015

12/12/15

  Yesterday, I went to my friends house. There, I deleted FIFA 15 and redownloaded Infinity Blade III. The wifi there's so weak that I couldn't download the game, but I could still watch YouTube. When I returned, I downloaded it again. 

  I ate sticky rice for breakfast this morning. About 10:00 am, I played Infinity Blade III, and my greatest fear became real. The game no longer have my equipments from the last time I played the game. I solved this by asking on the website of this game and another famous Ifinity Blade player on YouTube. I played 'till 12 am. Today I fried so pork and make fried eggs for lunch by myself. My dad only told me what to do, and I'm the one how make the foods. At 3 pm, my dad and I went to my dad's friend house. I was given a science book there. When I got home, I started to practice my guitar. For an hout and fifteen minutes, I make only three times that was 90% or more. Tonight, my family gonna watch movie from my dad's MacBook on TV. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét