Thứ Bảy, 5 tháng 12, 2015

12/5/15

  On Friday, I learned about the Punic Wars in history. The first Punic War began with the attack of the city of Carthage on Rome. But Rome still won the First Punic War. In the Second Punic War, a Carthagian general, Hannibal, attacked the Romans by going to Spain and through the Alps to get to Rome. It tooks Hannibal about 15 years to do so, and he still haven't attacked Rome yet. Rome finally attacked Carthage before Hannibla attacked Rome, and Hannibal have to get back. The Romans won this war too. The Third Punic War began because the Roman attacked Carthage. The Romans won again, and they sowed to land with salt so the land can't grow anything. In science, I learned that bones heals with bone cells; and unlike skin, the broken bone get stronger than it used to be. We have an experiment. If we keep a wishbone in vinegar for about a day, it will become so soft that you could bend it into a knot. In English, I have Literature Test 2 and Language Test 2. Because I just have test, the class finished soon. In mathematic, I learned to solve ratio problems. The process was too long, so I won't wrote it out here. In Bible, I learned about the exodus of the Israelites and got to the part when they've got to the Red Sea. God guide them to the Red Sea using a column of clouds by day and a column of fire by night. When they got to the Red Sea, the Egyptians caught up with them. When they found out that the Egyptian have caught up with them, they complained to Moses. That when I've gotten to, but in the next part, God will parted the Red Sea for the Israelites to pass through; and when the Egyptian got to the Red Sea, God let the waters returned to normal and drowned the Egyptians. 

  I tried to make a stop motion with my Lego mocs yesterday, but I can't made one because the video always get black when I uploaded it to YouTube. I finished my guitar practice goal that afternoon. The goal was to have 10 times 91% or more with the speed of 85 for 45 minutes or more. That night, my dad downloaded FIFA 15: Ultimate Team on iPad.  While I waited for my game to finished, I watched Kingman with my dad. Kingman was a  movie about a secret organization called Kingman in England. They were spies to protect the world. Eggsy was a boy in England. One day he met a man from Kingman, and the man told him about the organization and wanted Eggsy to recruit into Kingman. He with six other people were the recruit, but in the end, only Eggsy and Rosy get to be the agents of Kingman. They have to stop Valentine. Valentine create SIM cards for free to everyone. What others don't know that that SIM cards make the phones to make sound waves that make anyone who hears them turn aggressive to everyone else and started to kill them. I did finally played FIFA 15 for about a hour then went to bed. I didn't slept right away, but I read Call of the Wild by Jack London. 

  This morning, I tried to upload my stop motion on Ubutu, but it still didn't works because YouTube can't process it. At noon, I continued to read Call of the Wild until my mom goes upstair so I could watch TV.  I watched Back to the Future. The movie was about Marty McFly going back to the past. While he was recording a video about the time machine of Dr. Emmet Brown, some Libyans that Dr. Brown have taken the Plutonium for the fuel of the time machine found him and shot him. Marty get into the time machine and accidentally went back from 1985 to 1955. He accidentally fixed to future by preventing his parent to married each other. So find Dr. Brown in the past to help him. Marty tried to warned Dr. Brown of the future, but Dr. Brown refused to hear him, so Marty wrote a letter to him. Dr. Brown ripped the letter because he said he didn't want to now the future. When Marty returned to the present, Dr. Brown was already shotted. It turns out that Dr. Brown did read Marty's letter, so he wore a bulletproof vest. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét