Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 12, 2015

12/29/15

  Yesterday, we have a family meeting so we didn't watch movie. This morning, my dad said that there's too few quizzes and exercises at school yesterday; and today, I have 3 tests. I have three nine weeks exam test in history and grammar today. I have two nine weeks exam tests for language and literature. On last Sunday, I watched a guiness show. One record was the fastest violin player ever. He played a song in 65 seconds, and his fingers moved very quickly. His fingers moved even faster than the fingers you used to type. We reviewed in science and Bible today. In math, we learned everything about profit including net profit, gross profit, lose, sell price, cost, and overhead. 

  Today, we were supposed to go to an addicted camp to see how they celebrate Christmas. My uncle also went with us, but we met too many traffic jams. When we got there, everyone has already gone, so we headed home again. At least I see how the traffic jams was in Hanoi (I slept all the way back to our home.) I usually get tired now. This morning, the weather was so cold that I have to curled up; when I woke up, I was still curled up. Yesterday, I was reading on Kindle; and I woke up, I was still holding up my Kindle. When I got home, it was nearly 6:00 pm. Instead of learning the strumming pattern and completed the goal that I made yesterday, I learned to pick a guitar song. The song was the theme song of the movie James Bond. I couldn't played as fast as they were, but I was able to played it quite well. I tried to learned the verse and chorus of the song "Jingle Bells" on MacBook. Tonight, I gonna watched movie on iPad. Maybe they already have Star Wars: The Force Awakens, but I just forgot to change a don't to a doesn's so I couldn't watched movie today. 

  I will have a Nine Weeks Verse exam tomorrow in Bible. I've completely remember John 14:1-6 and another one that I don't remember where it was. I remember a little from Titus. "For the grace of God that bringeth salvation had appeared to all men, teaching us that denying worldy lust and ungodliness, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly. Looking for that blessed hope..." That's all I remembered of Titus. "Let not your heart be troubled. Ye believed in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions. If it were not so, I would have told you. I go and prepared a place for you, and if you go and prepared a place for you, I would coma again and recieve you unto myself, for where I am, there ye may be also. And Thomas said unto him, 'Lord, we know not whither thou goest, and how could we know the way.' Jesus said unto him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.'" That's John 14:1-6. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét