Thứ Tư, 11 tháng 11, 2015

11/11/15

  Yesterday, I leanred to change from chord C to chord D, or vice versa, without looking at the frets! To me, that's incredible. I also found out that the next current event is in lesson 15. I don't remember if I have wrote about this before, but I still write here. Before dinner, I watchs a part of Transformer 1 on TV, and later I watch the rest of it on iPad. The story was about a fraction of mechanical ailiens, or robots, called Autobots, leaded by Optimus Prime came to earth for a cube called All Spark. The All Spark contains the power to turn every machines into a transform able robot. The Decepticons leaded by Megatron was another robotic fraction that want the All Spark to turn all the machines on earth to transform able robots. Sam Witwicky's great great grandfather has found Megatron in North Pole, and through an accident, his glass got the cordinate of the All Spark. The Decepticon tried everything to get the glass from Sam, but he was protected by the Autobots. The Autobots in this movie are Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Ironhide, and Jazz, who died in the end of the movie. 

  In history today, we got to a chapter 4. Chapter 4 was about the land of Israel. I learned about Moses and their journey to Canaan. And I also have a new Geography Project 2 that is due in lesson 16, which is next Monday. In science, I learned about the lily family and its bulb of some plants. I also found out that there's a plant that is 25 feet talls, and it wasn't a tree! In mathematic, I learned anout the least common multiple. The way to find the lcm (least common multiple) is easy. Here's an example. The prime factors of six are 2x3, and the prime factors of twelve are 2x2x3. There're two kinds of number in  six's and twelve's, and that is 2 and 3. Find the prime factor with the most of some number, for example 2; twelve have two 2; for number 3; both have one 3, so we'll write it as 2x2x3 which is twelve (not so easy, hah?) In grammar, I learned about ending marks such as period, exclamatory point, and question point. In spelling, I'm learning for the spelling test in lesson 15. In reading, I got to a new unit of stories. In Bible, I got to the part when Joseph's brother have to go to Egypt to get foods because of the famine in Canaan to the part when Joseph revealed himself to his brothers. Tonight, because my father and I watch Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, I and my mom didn't walk as we usual did every night, but I've walk fast enough this morning and lift weights as usual. I also practiced my guitar, and my finger bleed a little from under the nail; but it wasn't so bad. My highest percent in practicing guitar today is 89%. 

  I just recently found an article for my current event in lesson 15. Here's its internet adress: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-34782266

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét