Thứ Ba, 24 tháng 11, 2015

11/24/15

 On Sunday, my dad's cousin from the South came for a visit in Hanoi, and my dad downloaded the new game Freeblade on iPad for me. Yesterday, I took my dad's cousin a trip around Hanoi. We have to walked across Long Bien Brigde; and if there're something I have to say about my feelings about the walk on the bridge, then it was that the walk was scary. We first went to Hoan Kiem Lake and went into a pagoda in Hoan Kiem Lake to take pictures. Next, we went to buy books and eat Trang Tien ice cream. I bought Derek Landy's next two sequels of Skulduggery Pleasant called Playing with Fire and The Faceless One. After we ate lunch at Lotteria, we went to Vincom Ba Trieu CGV to watch movie. The movie we chose 007: Spectre. At first, we intended to play We Escape in Kham Thien, but my uncle's feet hurts because his shoes were too small, we went to watch movie. 007: Specter was about James Bond, an agent of MI6, finding a terrorizing organization after the 00 program been shut off and about to get replaced by the 9 Eyes program. The 9 Eyes program was a program using satellite to find threats and stop it. If 9 Eyes completely function, it would be a threay to the whole world. He find a organization called Spectre. Spectre was the one who funding for the 9 Eyes program. After he escaped the Spectre's HQ in Sahara Desert, he went back to London to stop C, a code name for the person who's developing 9 Eyes; and stop 9 Eyes from completely function. After the movie, it was about 5 pm, so we started to go home. We walked a little bit to a bus station when my mom called me and said that we have to stay there and wait for my parents to pick us up. We waited until about 6 pm. After my parents picked us up, we went to Aeon Long Bien to have dinner. We eat fried meat on a hot pan with rice. I and my uncle also ate sushi with salmon eggs. After taking some pictures, we find a place to sat down, for my uncle's feet were still hurt. We waited there until my parents were ready to go home. Even though we didn't do much there, I still happy because the dinner was good. 

  This morning, I woke up about 8 pm. I and my uncle went to have breakfast at the market. We ate Doner Kebab which cost 15,000 vnd each. After we got home, I watched my uncle played Clash of Clans on his phone. Later, we watched 007: Skyfall, a prequel of 007; Spectre. At lunch, I made the sauce to eat rolled meat. My mom usually made that, but she's not home today; she and my dad went to watch my little sister anticipate an event at her kindergarten. They also went to meet their friends to have lunch with them and prepared to change their driving license to prepare from going to Canada. After lunch, my uncle went back to Ninh Giang. This week's Sunday, my family's gonna go to Ninh Giang also. He left about 2 pm, but he got a bus to Ninh Giang about 4 pm. When he got to Ninh Giang, it was already about 7 pm. After he went home, I waited downstair to open the door for my mom and went up to sleep until my dad came home; but I wasn't slept yet when my dad came home. I slept until about 4 or 5 pm. After I woke up, I read a book until my parents finished walking. I and my dad talked a little bit while we were walking. When I got home, I lifted weights. Today I've lifted sideway 45 times instead of 25 times, but I still lifted upward 45 times as usual. We still have rolled meat from lunch fo dinner, but my mom already prepared most of the stuffs so I only have to pour fish sauce into it. Luckily, I've poured the right amount of fish sauce that I needed. Tomorrow, I'll start to learn as usual. My guitar practice goal tomorrow is to played at least for 45 minutes and don't stop until I have 10 times 92 percent or more. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét