Thứ Hai, 9 tháng 11, 2015

11/9/15

  On Saturday, I "dissected" my old computer with my dad, and then I assembled it again; but it still didn't works; then I played Dungeon Hunter V. After I had lunch, I praticed guitar for about 30 minutes, then continue to played DHV on iPad . About 4 pm, I took things to prepared for my parents' fair. And from 4:30 pm to 10:30 pm, I worked at the fair and got 100,000 vnd for working there. I had tomato sauce chicken with rice for dinner, and my legs were a little bit tired after I've finished all the works. 
 
  On Sunday, I didn't went to my parents' fair because there's no one that sold Lego there, so I stayed home to watched TV. But I didn't watched  TV until about 11 am because my sister was still watching TV then, so I read a book about Benjamin Franklin called The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin until my sister and my grandma went to the fair. I watched some cartoons, a movie called The Edge of Tomorrow, another movie that I don't remember its name, and a part of Exodus: Gods and Kings. Besides those, I watched two episodes of Mythbuster, one of my favorite show on Discovery Channel. One was a special episode to see if Indiana Jones could escape the temple in one of the Indiana Jones movie when he take a golden Mayan idol; the show's host have to test to see if we could really escape from the automatic poison dart gun, out-run the giant rolling rock, disarm a man from a gun using only a whip, and swing across the clift with a whip. And they prove that we could do all of those. In the afternoon, I worked at the fair by arranged the tables and chairs to one place at my parents' fair. 
 
  Today I learned as usual, but at noon we went to Sen restaurant. When we came back, I just lay down a minute, then continue to learned. When I finished learning, I took a nap and didn't woke up until about 5:30 pm. After dinner, I learned the new English words then wrote blog. Because I didn't wrote blog on Saturday and Sunday, so I had to write longer now. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét