Thứ Năm, 12 tháng 11, 2015

11/12/15

  Yesterday, my dad and I watched Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. The movie was about a group of IMF (Impossible Mission Force) trying to stop a nuclear war. After getting news that Cobalt, a criminal, was going to get the missile launching suitcase from the Russian army. When the team got there, they're already too late, and they abort their mission. When Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) was walking out of Kremlin, a bomb exploded in the Kremlin. Ethan Hunt was suspected to be the person behind the explosion of Kremlin, but he escaped. Now the Russian police were after him, and the President activated Ghost Protocol. By actived Ghost Protocol, the IMF was shut down, the team only had some equipments, every act of yhe IMF agent was denied by the US government, and if one of the member of the team died, they're considered terrorists. After that, I practiced guitar, and read news to find an article for my current event, which I've found yesterday. 

  I learned about Irael under the time of king Solomon in history today. In the end of his time of being king, he started to worshipped idols of his wives. The current event was due in the next lesson, so I'll write it tonight. In language, I learned the comma rule 1 and 2. In reading, we finished the story Rikki-Tikki-Tavi. The story was about a mongoose, after being take home by an English family from the road, fight the cobras in the lawn of the family. He actually killed three snakes; he killed a snake that I don't know what kind it was and two cobras. We gonna have spelling test 3 or 4 tomorrow. In mathematic, I review for the upcoming test over Unit 1 in the next lesson. The review was about 4 pages, and it contain everything I've learned in Unit 1. In Bible, I review for the test in the future lesson, and we have a new song to learn. In this evening, my dad and I went to find an extra course for me, but the place we're going to find was about to repaired; so they don't except any new students. I also went to the supermarket. I bought cookies, peppermints, and a bottle of Mountain Dew. My mom already went to the supermarket this morning, but we were supposed to buy bread, spinach, and tomato for the burger. My dad said that we should bought it on Friday or Saturday, so I just bought those items. Tonight, I've practiced guitar, but the result wasn't good. I got two 73%, a 87%, and one more that I don't remember. Tomorrow, I might have pumpkin soup with bread for breakfast, and the cereal are going to be tplike a snack because the milk gonna be expired tomorrow. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét