Thứ Năm, 5 tháng 11, 2015

11/5/15

  Yesterday I watch the movie named Chappie. Chappie is an AI developed by Deon Wilson, the developer of a police robot called Scout. Deon was kidnapped by some thieves that want a remote control to shut of the Scouts, but instead they made Deon to make Chappie to work for them. 
  
  Today I learned about the prime number in arithmetic. In history I still continue to learn about ancient Egypt. I science we still learned about flowers and seeds. In language we learned how to write a summary, and they haveme rewrite some sentences into a summary. The sentences was about the great structures in the United States. In Bible I learned about how Joseph got sold to Egypt, but we didn't learned to the part when he got to Egypt. This week, my parent gona have a fair so I'll gonna help too. My dad taught me about computers, and today I have to download the PCLinuxOS for the computer. I've download it p, but the program was a little bit slow. I just realized that when I downloaded the program, I accidentally delete the window on the computer!!! I'll tell my dad after he went back home from his sister's mother-in-law. The following swntences in add ons. So I've finally found out that I haven't delete Windows p, but I over wrote Ubutu. I also found a news that I'll make current event out of, and under its adress. 

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34732213

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét