Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 3, 2016

3/31/16

  Yesterday, my dad had to read Bible to complete the weekly Bible reading goal, so he couldn't watch movie. The movie I watched was called Freedomland. The movie was about detective Lorenzo tried to solve the kidnapping of another woman's son that was kidnapped near the town of Armstrong. The police make a barricade around Armstrong, not letting people getting out of town. The residents of Armstrong were all black people. Being blocked, they were angry and the town was on the cliff of chaos. The woman said that while she was going through a park in Armstrong, she was pulled from her car and her car was stolen while her son was in it. But at the end, we found out that she wasn't telling the truth. When she was about to leave the house, her son didn't want her to leave; but she still leave. In retaliation, her son drink all of the cough syrup and die. I didn't even know that one could kill himself by drinking too much of cough syrup. That movie still didn't have any shooting or intense fighting, but I was still able to enjoy it. I think that detective Lorenzo was played by the same guy who played Nick Furry in Iron Man 2, Captain America, Avengers, and Captain America 2. 

  This morning, it rains so I couldn't walk. Even though it didn't raindrops wasn't big, it rains fast. For breakfast, I ate cereal. I haven't ate cereal of months. I ate chocolate cereal as I usually ate before. In history, I learned about the French Revolution. I learned that the people were so anti-Christian that they decided to renamed the years, days, and months. They also changed the days of the week to ten days a week. In science, the teacher showed us an entire stingray that had been in reserve. The stingray wasn't big. It was just about the size of two or three hands. In math, I still learned about solve the algebraic equations. 

  Today, I also translated a new article from English to Vietnamese. The article was short, but I didn't think I did a good job. The article was about five ways to improve one person's life. 

  This evening, after I have finished walking with my dad, I walk to the mini market by myself to by milk to make caramel pudding. After I finished updating my blog, I'm gonna try it. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét