Thứ Ba, 1 tháng 3, 2016

3/1/16

  So, yesterday was the last day of February. They replayed every single one-hour special episodes on Disney Channel. But to me, that movie sucks now. We had a family meeting, as I've said last time. I tried to learn the song Lambada but gave up. Interestingly, there's a song named Labamda was near the place where it was. 

  This morning, in class, Mr. Smith taught us about explorers that came to the New World. There're so much of them that I couldn't remember them all. Christopher Columbus, after he had reached the New World, keep on insisting that he was in the Orient. He was still admirable, though. In language, I learned how to describe a person. So in an exercise that told me to describe a person, I choose to describe Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls. He was a one eye, yellow, and had legs and arms triangle that traveled from the 2nd dimension to our dimension, the 3rd dimension. Bill described his dimension, "A flat world, with flat minds and flat ideas." Of course, most thing was flat there be course it was had only 2 dimensions. Bill had a black hat on his head. He had a nearly omnipotent power. He had a somewhat hurmor. He like to use his power on other people in a way that he thought was humorous, like swapped all the organs in your face. He was voiced by Alex Hirsch, the show's creator, and resembled the Eye of Providence in the one dollar bill. I think he was the best villain that Disney had ever made. He might also be the most powerful villain ever created in cartoon. We learned about marsupials in science. The joey(young kangaroo) only had a certain time to get to the pouch. Or else, the mother kangaroo with stand up and went away and the joey will fell to the ground. It was such a sad thing. 

  Today, I finally finished the Python lessons on Codecademy. It was quite hard, and I had to ask my dad for help for a few times. The last few lessons were about classes. I was so happy that I've finished it. It took me so long that I was so happy about it. Finally I've finished it. It took me like a few months to finish it. I also remembered how to play the Godfather. I remembered it after I had forgot it in the afternoon. I wasn't so happy when I remembered to do it, but the thing that I was happy about was that I've found the old notebook that contains the song. I also forgot to learn new English words, so I had to learn it while my parents were walking. Which was okay to me. While my dad and I were walking, we talked about arithmetic formula to find stuffs, and it made me feel really annoying by that. Then I walked to buy glue to glued my glasses while my dad continued on. After I've returned home and glued my glasses, I take a bath. I didn't like it much, but I did it anyway. I just had a fantastic idea. I decided to make the frosting from whipping cream, then put it into the freezer for an amount of time that was enough for it to turn to an ice cream. At least, that's the plan. I kinda like that idea. It was probably the best idea that I've ever had in this year. I gonna do it after finished my today blog entry 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét