Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 3, 2016

3/16/16

  Yesterday, I watched Jacksepticeye on Youtube. He played a game name BeamNG. In that game, he choose a Star Wars vehicle of the clones. But he didn't know it was in Star Wars so he called it caterpillar because its middle body is flexible. I think I started to like the Star Wars universe more even though I didn't know as much as the ones who really likes it and could call themself "fans". You know, the kind of person who got to have Star Wars figures, toys, and have to watch the new Star Wars movie right away. But, of course, I still like Gravity Falls more. I can't tell you how much I'm sad to know that Alex Hirsch said that he won't continued the series. But I feel lest sad now. Of course, that doesn't stopped me from hearing the song and be sad again. I like the rock version of Gravity Falls' theme song. As I've mentioned, I like that show so much that I started to learn that theme song and can play it without looking into the notebook after I've practiced it for more than an hour.

  I'm gonna say this first because I fear that I will forget it soon. In WWI, there're the Allies and the Central Power. And in WWII, there're the Allies and the Axis, the Germany is in both Central Power and Axis. And both of then are in the middle. Get it? Central and Axis? Ok, in history, Mr. Smith, to make us got the point better, said the King George III is like a storm to colonial America. And guess what he did. He draw a sign that looks like in the weather predictor and wrote "III" in the middle of it. That was pretty nice. In mathematic, I learned about the mean. I don't understand why, but the mean is the exactly same thing as the average. The way to find the mean IS the way to find the average. Just add together then divide by the amount. To me, that's stupid to called two exactly same things with different names.

  Today when I learned HTML in Codecademy, guess what, I can't pass a lesson even though I've done it right. So I passed it and decided to ask my dad when he returned from Canada. I had already completed 67 percents of HTML. I planned to have finished it when my parents came home

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét