Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 3, 2016

3/28/16

  Last Friday, I taught myself two new songs that could be played on guitar. The two songs were El Condor Pasa and House of the Rising Sun. Those two song had a really somewhat Old Western melody. Maybe that's my motive to learn those two songs because I had already memorized those songs by afternoon, which was incredible, at least for me. I had a choice to bring the iPad or the guitar to my friends' house. And I choose to bring the iPad. At my friends' house, we played games most of the time there because our Bible teacher who usually came every Friday didn't came because she thought that there's not gonna be many of us there. I think she thought that because I and few others didn't went there the last two weeks. I don't know what about the other, but I couldn't go because my parents were at Canada and there's no one to take me there. It's also hard for me to get there by myself because I had to go home late at night, and I doubted that there's a bus going around the city that late. At first, that seems like a good thing. But soon, I felt a little bored. I think that it might be, just might, a better idea to bring my guitar. 

  On Saturday, to be honest, I didn't remembered much. My dad went out for a job. I stayed home and sleep. That's pretty much all. I know right? It's short. I just realized that the post finale version of the Gravity Falls Between the Pines was released on Disney XD that day. I don't know why, but I feel a little regret that I didn't watch it while I shouldn't becausde we don't have Disney XD. Dumb me. 

  On Sunday, I went with my dad to the pre-fair offline meeting. We literally just stayed there 12 minutes. We were supposed to head to our church meeting at EcoPark at 10:00am. And we arrived at the offline at 9:49am. The result it we're still later that everyone. The downside of the meeting it that I have no friend to play with. My dad thought that my friends are gonna be there, but he obviously was wrong. Which gave me a really bad mood that evening. 

  Well, today had the most exciting event in this Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. I finally finished the course that teaches me to make a website, woo-hoo! I finished the course in just today. Exciting? NO, that couldn't describe my feelings, but it was THRILLED. Right now, I'm working on making a website on my own. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét