Thứ Tư, 2 tháng 3, 2016

3/2/16

  Yesterday, I tried to make ice cream. I was so excited that I count my eggs before it hatch. But I didn't put any water in so it didn't freeze so well, which sucks because I had to fix it. I will told you more about this later. I also tried to learn the song Lambada. I think I gonna learn it unitl I could play it well. The song was kinda cool. 

  This morning, I took the ice cream into the freezer after I finished walking. I was also excited but less because I suspected that it was too creamy. My walking speed today was slower, but I didn't mind that at all. The time was still better the goal. My history's teacher taught us about Portugese, French, and English explorers. Mr. Smith made a joke that the explorers were like walking in a corn field. He said that walking in a corn field was like his joke. Both of them are CORNY. Get it, corny? Corny means old, but it had the word corn in it. That joke was funny. Nearly all the class laughed. But my dad didn't laugh when he heard the joke. He didn't understand it. Another joke of Mr. Smith was when he and his friend dash down a steep road on a bicycle. When it was his turn, he dashed down while standing on it. The result? He fell on the ground. The punchline was that when he arrived home, his father called Mr. Smith mother on a phone and said,"Our son just fell down from a plane." Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Get it? He was so badly injured that it was like he just fell down from a plane. XD. In language, we don't need to do the other exercise. I'm so happy anout that. But I was worried because we're gonna have the 2nd Bible Verse Exam, and I didn't remembered the verses. I didn't remembered those well, and I was, if not greatly, very worried. At least, I did the Exodus Final Review better. It get like, 80% or more correct on it. We had a exam review in math. It was longer, but easy. I'm happy that it was easy, so far. 

  I read Dave Barry's book today. He book was still one of the best books that I have ever read. It might be the book that I had read over and over the most. Somehow, I was tired in the afternoon, and I was grateful that my dad let me sleep until 6 p.m. Tonight I'm gonna watch Return to Future II. I had watch the first episode and like the series so much that I decided to watch episode 2. But before that, I think I'll show my parents the video about expiriments that you could do with Coke. I hope my parents like it. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét