Thứ Sáu, 11 tháng 3, 2016

3/11/16

  Yesterday, I watched few videos of funny moments in soccer, or football. I also watched the video called 10 Funniest Gun Moments. In that video, there's a guy who draw his gun out of his pocket to shoot at the target; but he accidentally shot his own leg instead. There's also a guy who had his gun jammed, and when he checked it by looking into the barrel, he shot his hat off. At first, it looks like he shot his face. It was funny. My mom also showed me a video where a thief tried to broke a door, the door fell on his and broke his leg. He actually limping off. My dad also downloaded the game Walking War Robot that I played at my cousin's house. 

  This morning, I could have walk faster than yesterday, except that fact that I accidentally walked 0.01 mile more. So the speed today was 42 minutes 30 seconds. I also finished things that I have to do before my medicine bell. Talking of medicine, I have to take my medicine now. Ok, I just took my medicine. It's time to continue writing blog. Mr. Smith, my history teacher, had his glasses on again! I was just unbelievable. He had it on some day and don't some other day. The lesson in history was about some missionary. The funny part was that a group of Germans that went Pennsylvania was called Pennsylvania Dutch. They were calle Dutch because the word for German was Deustch. It was pretty funny. In science, I learned about the birds feather. It had a picture that I didn't understand when I saw it few years ago until now. In math, I finally learn the line graph. I like the line graph because it looks random and not in and order. I like when the line goes up and down. 

  I like the book that my dad bought for me on Kindle. Valor was the third book by Sever Bronny. I was a storry about the journey of Mr. Goss, Leera, Bridget, Augum, and Mrs. Stone, Augum's grandmother. Augum's dad was the Lord of Legion. Legion was an army of the story. Many things happened in the story. 

  I couldn't go to the church, because my parents start to go to Canada tonight. But it was worthy. I gonna play iPad tonight because it was my day. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét