Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 3, 2016

3/17/16

  Yesterday, I watched Jacksepticeye, Pewdiepie, Smosh, and many other people and kinds of videos on YouTube instead of watching TV or movie. The reason that I can't watch on TV was because my grandmothers were watching the long TV show called 8 Years Old Bride, movie by India. If my grandmothers didn't watch on TV, then surely my little sister gonna watch cartoon. I also watched many video clips about Nerf blasters. First, I check out on YouTube the blaster called Stockade. That's the blaster my parents gonna buy for me. Next, I watched Nerf wars videos. I also watched the videos that I had watched a really long time ago when I first know of Nerf. Last of all, I watched people's Nerf arsenal. Actually, I just watch one. That guy had a YouTube account name Nerfboyproduction. It was quite famous. He had two rooms full of Nerf blasters. One room was the original one, and the other room was full of modified Nerf blasters.

  Today, I learned about the Constitution and more in history. Do you know that the Louisianna Purchase was originally French? It was sold to US by Napoleon. That's right, this Napoleon is the Empire of France. And he sold Louisianna Purchase to US for money to support his army to fight against England. He was setting out to conquer all of Europe by then. I guess I don't know enough to say this, but I think that was a dumb decision. Because he lose anyway. But he doesn't know it by then of course. 

  HTML and CSS lessons today was good. There's nothing that stand in my way. And you guitar skill was better. My parents are gonna be home next Monday. I can't wait to see them. I also hope that they will be safe there and when they go home. I couldn't go to the church today because no one was home to take me there. At least I could go to the church next Friday. I could play with my friends. But I highly doubted that I could show them the Nerf blaster that my parents bought for me. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét