Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 3, 2016

3/24/16

  Yesterday, I went to my cousin's house. I also bring my Nerf blaster, the Nerf Elite Stockade, with me to my cousin's house. My cousin like my Nerf blaster and ask his father to buy one for him when he go to America. I enjoyed my time there because I could play with someone. I think that I forgot to included this fact in my last blog update. 
  
  Now, this paragraph includes everything from morning to the time I finished my normal school lessons. This morning, I couldn't walk because it rains, again. Yep, I had rained the day before yesterday. After I ate breakfast, I started to begin learning. I didn't start as early as the day before yesterday. Mainly because I stayed with my dad and watched him checking my worksheets. I did quite a good job at math, but I didn't did as well in language. In history, I studied about mordern France. The Protestants in France are called Hugenots. The "g" in Hugenot doesn't sound like "j", but instead, it sounds like a "g". I don't know why, but I like the sound of Hugenot. Interestingly, in history homework question, Mr. Smith asked a student name Catherine what how does Catherine, mother of three other weak kings that she ruled for them, ruled France. The answer was cruel and ruthless. That is funny for most of us, and by saying most, I mean all of us except Catherine. In case you didn't get it, I also sounds like Catherine in class was cruel and ruthless. In grammar, I started to right an outline that use phrases instead of sentences. I suddenly forgot what it was called. I had my dad print out the section of the light bulb's history in Wikipedia out to the paper so I could read it without going online. It wasn't as fast as you thought it would be. We had to consider which picture we should keep on the paper. It's pretty funny because in the end, we didn't keep any of the pictures due to saving paper. I had a science test today. I didn't usually did a good job on that, but I had a feeling that I did it well today. Maybe because my Essay section was long and well-written. The rest of the school lessons don't have anything special. 

  My dad finally checked the article that I translated from English to Vietnamese few days before my parents went to Canada. I had translated some part of the articles excellently, but I some parts that I translated sucks. It was either translated wrong or the Vietnamese word was misspelled. But overall, I was happy about the article that I translated; and I even got 50,000 vnd for the article. The article that I translated was called "Why Was Attitude More Important Than IQ?" I told us about why and how a grow mindset person was more successful, and how could we change our fixed mindset to a grow mindset. I think that my mindset was a fixed mindset, and I intended to improve my mindset by trying to overcomes obstacles and other things. I had a hard time fixing my article. Mainly because I didn't think the sections that I translated had any problem. And I couldn't remember the errors that my dad showed me when I was upstairs with him. I also completed 57% of the section that taught me to make a website on Codecademy in just one day! Can you imagine that? Well, the last special thing today was that I went to one of my uncle's house to anticipate the event of the first month of their baby. Well, that's pretty much all significant things today. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét