Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 3, 2016

3/15/16

  Yesterday, I learned new words without my dad checking it. But I managed to memorized those words. As I have said, the book Valor, the third book of Arinthian Line, is the best fantasy book I have ever read. At night, my dad called me on Facetime, and so does my mom. The clock in Facetime said that we talked over 10 minutes, mostly becauss my little sister talked to my mom. After that, I get ready to take a bath, but I stopped when my dad called us on Facetime. He told me how the school was like in Canada and the places in there. After talking, my dad talked with my sister and I went up and take a bath. When I finished taking a bath, my dad had hung up.

  Today, I walked faster than yesterday. I still walk as many rounds as yesterday, that means thirteen rounds. Today, I had spelling, history, and science quiz. I also had a math speed test. I could only do the part of spelling where I don't need to hear anyone dictate it. I think my quizzes today was good. I've done it well, or at least that's what I think, which might be not. In history, I still learn about preachers in the Great Awakening. George Whitfield was once refused to preach in the church, so he preached outside where there was much more people than the church could fit. I still doesn't know or have figured why and when Mr. Smith wear glasses. That might be one of the myths that can never be solved by me. Today, there's no Bible class. The result of that is I got to finish sooner than normal, as always.

  My mom called me at noon. She showed me the toys. I just realized i forgot to bought pizzas for her. Do you remembered that I said I have a problem in HTML yesterday in CodeCademy? Well, I've solved it. I put the div instead of <div> in the CSS file. But, I also met a new problem. They told me to changed the letter's color, and I did. But they still told me to change the letter's color. What did I do? I ask an employee of my uncle, who was good at HTML, at see what's wrong. He said I didn't do anything wrong. Maybe it was the program that has the problem. So I followed his advise. I skipped it and continue. I still walk tonight as I usually does with my dad. And I also finished the book Valor.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét