Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 3, 2016

3/23/16

  Yesterday, after I finished updating my personal diary blog, I watched movie on iPad. I tried to watch other movies before I decided to watch Back to the Future III. I couldn't watch that movie on iPad because there's no server on which I could watch that movie on. So instead of watching that movie on iPad, I watched it on my computer. I watched it on a Vietnamese website name Phim Moi. It means new movie. I watched about half of the movie until I found out the button to change the HD level of the movie. When I clicked and try to change the HD level, it keep loading so long that I have to reload the page. Unfortunately, after I reloaded the page, I couldn't go to the place where I was before. No matter where I dragged the movie to a part, it keep starting at the beginning of the movie. Finally, after countless of websites that I tried to watch on that I could resume on the part I've been watching, I found one website that I could resume that part. I was so happy because it took me a long time to find one website that could do so. And I was also very disappointed about the previous website. The movie that I watched was the last movie of the Back to the Future trilogy. After Dr. Emmett Brown had been send back to 1885 by a lightning that struck his time machine, Marty McFly received a letter to instruct him to go back to 1985. But after Marty found out that Dr. Brown was gonna be killed a week after the letter was written, he set out to return to 1885 and saved Dr. Brown. But the time machine wrecked there. But they finally managed to return. Dr. Brown stayed there with his new lover named Clara Clayton, and Martin was now able to controls himself whenever someone calls him names. I think I forgot to tell you that I also made chocolate pudding with instant pudding mix. Well, I did. My grandma and I both like that pudding, and so was my sister. I think my dad also like it, but just a little bit. I was quite happy that I could make pudding. But I was quite disappointed to see that the pudding wasn't as solid as I thought it would be. Instead, it was more liquid.  

  Ok, this morning, my dad checked my tests, quizzes, and worksheets that I did while he was in Canada. He found a lot of mistakes in language and science. As the result, I had to read the parts that I don't remembered again. It sucks because I still have to learn as I normally do. Causing me to finished later. Because today was Wednesday, and I have already finished HTML and CSS lessons, I don't have any programming lessons today. I spend most of my time doing other things. I made a new Lego CCBS mini gun. I didn't have enough pieces to make six barrels so I just make four. I also find more information about the book on Kindle that I used to make a research on. I also checked out the website of a school that taught person to use sword. I was also happy about my new Lego mini gun and HTML. I had tried to make the Lego mini gun for, like, a year or two ago. And I finally achieved it now. I had now completed two programming language courses on Codecademy. I was proud of that. I had never imagined, or to be more correctly, thought of, complete two courses on Codecademy. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét