Thứ Sáu, 18 tháng 3, 2016

3/18/16

  Yesterday, I uploaded a new entry on my Lego MOC blog. You could enter it by type the following address to enter that blog: bhklego.blogspot.com. I uploaded two new MOCs. I called one Savig and the other Great Weaponsmith. The Great Weaponsmith is the golden colored and had a staff with a circle saw on the top. He looks quite great. I got I built him after my mom bought me the Lego Bionicle Skull Spider Lord set in Aeon, Ha Noi. That set came with a golden mask so I had an idea of making a MOC that was made of completely or most of golden color parts. But I didn't have enough golden color pieces for all. And to solve that, I but the clear sky blue and silver parts on it instead of all golden color parts. Savig was the tall, black and red colored MOC. He had four arms and he was the tallest MOC that I had ever made by myself. Actually, I made all the MOCs by myself. He had four swords, but no two swords was alike. The swords that I gave him was all different from each other. Not because I think that looks cool, but because I didn't have enough swords for him to wield all four swords that looks alike. But I think they were amazing. Especially Savig. He was over ten inches tall. My mom also called me to pray for my dad that he may succeed in the English test to test if our English was good enough to stay. My dad also called and had to show my little sister the candies because my mom had only showed her the chocolate bars then showed me the Jello boxes. That make my sister, well, jealous. She thought that I had more stuffs from Canada that her.

  Ok, today was my last learning day in this week. Today, I had a mathematic test. I learned about few more things in history today. My teacher said that some schools left out the history class because they don't want the study to know the truth. When Mr. Smith said,"Know the truth," and, because he had say this a lot, I said,"And truth shall set you free." But it turns out to be,"And the truth shall set you free." Today was my day to play game. But I will, of course, stop when my parents call, obviously.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét