Thứ Hai, 7 tháng 3, 2016

3/7/16

  Last Saturday, my grandma came to our house with some of my cousins and my mom was out to, as I like to call it, "fix" her face. My cousins and I watched some funny moments in soccer, or as they called it, football. There're many funny scenes. Such as after a goal keeper put the ball on the ground and was about to kick, a player of his enemy's team that was behind him suddenly took the ball and goal. That was probably the best moment that I've watch in that video. There're much more funny moments, but I don't think that it would be easy to listed it all here. I also finished watching the movie Avatar, at last. So the natives of the planet Pandora finally drove the humans out. Jake Sully and Norm were the only two humans that were allowed to stay. And Jake's mind was transferred to the Pandoran body. I think this movie was OK. It wasn't too good nor too bad. 

  On Sunday, my parents and sister went to an offline meeting while I stayed home. I played card with my friends. And I won most of them. We also talked about games and movies. We even talked about the cartoon Gravity Falls. It seems that they haven't watched the last episode of season two. They have only watched episode 12 of season two, if my guess were right. And I enjoyed talking to them about that. One of my friends ordered a toy online, and the toy was delivered right on that day. The toy was a alligator with many teeth in its mouth. And if you pushed that right teeth, the alligator's mouth will close right away. Of course, it was random every time. It was quite nervous if your goal was not to get bitten by it. For lunch, my parents took the whole family to eat chicken noodle soup(I believes that it was what it was called in English). Tragically, I ended up with a digestion disorder.  I don't want to tell you what happen, but I think you already knew what I mean. I also watched the movie Tomorrowland on Star Movie. The story was about Carry Newton and Frank Walker along with the human like robot named Athena tried to get to Tomorrowland, and later, saved the Earth from total destruction. Or was it on Saturday? I can't even remembered it now. We also went to my uncle's house. There, I watched a Korean movie with my uncle's employees. The funny thing is I also watched Oggy and the Cockroaches with my sister.

  Today, guess what, I learned a new program language. And I had already completed, like, 11% of it. I was so happy. I wonder if the later lessons will be easy like that? I think I'm gonna be more proud of myself after I finished this because this language was used to program things that was more familiar to everyone. And the "things" here means a website. That's right, it was only "a". It doesn't needs S's. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét