Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 3, 2016

3/22/16

  Yesterday, I started to study again. History was ok. In grammar, I had another spelling test. Because my parents' not home because they went to Canada to see how life was there so we could, I had to do the part where it wasn't necessary to dictate. 

  My parents arrived home at some where between 11:25pm to 11:45pm, and they also brought a lot of gifts for is and others. My parents brought home a Play-Doh hair maker, a big nox of Play-Doh with utensils, and a Barbie doll. As for me, I got a Nerf blaster, a Lego Bionicle, and a basketball. I like all the presents that my parents brought home for me. I especially like the Nerf blaster. The blaster was a Nerf Elite Stockade. The color was mostly blue, with a little white and some parts were orange. It came along with a stock that was capable of storing up to 10 blue bodied and orange tip darts. My dad said that it was hard for him to find the basketball. After hearing that, I was grateful for that. They also brought home some candy, instant pudding mix, and jelly mix. 

  Ok, so let's say about from my morning to end of school. This morning, guess what, it's raining. At first, I didn't know it was raining. When I came out and had only walked a few steps, and I felt that this was just somehow looks like in cartoons, I turn back and walk normally back home. That could be a funny scene in a cartoon. As the result, I started learning sooner. In grammar, I had not thing to do, except two tests. Language and literature test. Yeah, I did that nicely. But that wasn't all. I had to hear the spelling words that my dad dictates to write on my two quizzes that I couldn't do because no one dictate that for me. I spend a lot of the time waiting for the turn to my next subject talking with my dad. You might think that was lame, but I had a great time talking a asking about Canada and my new Nerf blaster. And I didn't have any Bible lessong, either. What's my expression about that? Yay! I could talk more with my dad now. 

  Today, I finally finished HTML and CSS lessons on Codecademy. I took me more time than I know. I thought that I could finished it before my parents came home. But I've finished anyway. I also borrowed my dad's MacBook to tune my guitar strings. I didn't play guitar often when my parents wasn't home because my guitar strings were messed up ny my cousins, and the guitar's messed up sound wasn't good to me. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét