Thứ Ba, 8 tháng 3, 2016

3/8/16

  Yesterday, I learned to play the theme song of Pirates of Caribbean. But it was too long, so I didn't learn all of it. I learned a small part of it, but it didn't sound as I wanted it to. The song Moonlight Sonata didn't sound good, either. 

  The quizzes that I did yesterday was quite good. None of them was lower than 90.  That means none of them was below A-. I'm happy about that. Today, we only had tests. Only Bible doesn't had a teat, and there wasn't a lesson today. Each test had about four pages. Only literature test had two pages. The total number of papers today was about seven. It was quite alot. I had never had as much tests as today. I think it was a good thing. I got to finished sooner than normal. I think my history test was the best test that I've done today. 

  For the rest of the morning, I learned HTML on Codecademy on my computer. I learned to change font's size, and family. Also, I learned about how to change background's color and letter's color. 
I was quite proud of myself. I was able too make a simple social network profile. I had learned 12 percents more. That means I had completed 26 percents of the course. 

  I decided that I don't want a Lego Bionicle when my parents went to Canada. So, I decided to find Nerf blasters on Toy R Us Canada website. At first, I decided to buy Nerf Rival Apollo, but when my dad and I were walking, I changed my mind after talking to my dad that I should buy a blaster than had a foam darts that was similar to the foam darts that I already had, which is the Mega darts and the normal one. By the way, the normal one was also called Elite dart now. There few blasters that I liked, but my mom too me that they won't fit; and she'll take pictures of them when she's about to by them. But I like to find one now. I was excited. My parents are going to Canada this Friday. It means that I could get a Nerf blaster, but I excited mainly because it means we could migrate to Canada. But, there's a probability that I couldn't get the blaster I wanted. I was a little sad, but I think that's ok. Tonight, I gonna go with my dad and my grandmother to my uncle's house, the same uncle I went to last Sunday. 

   Tomorrow, I think I'll learn a few more percents of the HTML course on Codecademy even though it wasn't my day to learn it. I'll started to fully tomorrow, too. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét