Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 2, 2016

2/29/16

  Last Friday, I played Gravity Falls theme at Quan and Quang's house and found out that they also know the cartoon. It was still unknown that if they like this cartoon. I also found out that Alex Hirsch, the creator of Gravity Falls, voiced seven different characters in his cartoon. It was amazing. I've never know anyone who had seven different voices. 

  Last Saturday, our whole family went to Ecopark. The place there was beautiful. It had places for picnics. They even had places where we could make BBQ. If the church ever want to had a vacation somewhere, that's might be the place for it. The only problem was that there was no place for to baptize. There's a pond there, but the water was kinda brown. And there's a sign that said that the pond was deep and dangerous. Other than that, I was like a park that you might see on a movie. The grass was green, there're trees here and there, tables for picnics. There're still a high-floor house though.  Before that, we went to Aeon Mall to had lunch, and, of course, my dad and I ate the big, meaty Double Whopper or Double Whooper, I've forgotten its name. When we arrived home, I got the idea that if we ever hired the BBQ place in Ecopark, I could use it to grill the patty for the burger and might be able to make a Whopper. I also had two new song playlists in Youtube now. One was "fav songs" and the other was "2nd fav songs". The reason for the 2nd one was that I was still kinda shock to know that Alex Hirsch won't continued Gravity Falls, and the second playlist consists of songs that I like but had a sad tune. The other playlist had a happier tune. The following songs were in the first playlist: Gravity Falls theme with original lyrics, Space Unicorn(this song was so childish, but somehow I still like it), Star Vs the Forces of Evil, TheFatRat's Unity, Crazy Piano Gravit Falls theme, Crazy Piano Star Vs the Forces of Evil theme, and Gravity Falls theme official rock version. Ever since Alex Hirsch stopped Gravity Falls, I fell kinda sad. I makes me remember a lines in the song Writing's On the Wall. The tune said, "How do I live? How do I breath?" It's tune was so sad. 

  On Sunday, my mom learned how to make jelly with stuffs that were made like flowers inside of it. I and my dad also played Cashflow on iPad. I think that I should stop learning the song Oh Susannah 'cause it didn't sounds good when I play it. 

  Today I finally got my payment for the translated section that I translated. I had to pay my dad 20% tax income though, but that's not a proplem. I also completed 95% of Python on Codecademy. I'm so excited. Tomorrow gonna be the day that I finished it. Today, our family had a family meeting, so I told them the section that I've translated. I also tried to learn many other songs, but none of them worked out. Mostly because they were too hard.   

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét