Thứ Ba, 9 tháng 2, 2016

2/9/16

  Last Saturday, my dad and I went to Dan's Shop and Bistro to buy Jell-o's jelly powder. I bought a small size cranberry flavored jelly box. It was quite delicious. Because the instructions was covered up by the information paper that was glued to it, I had to find the instructions on the Internet. I used less sugar on the jelly than the amount of sugar in the instructions, but it was quite enough sugar for the jelly. When I had played this iPad for about an hour, I came down to eat lunch; but when I came up, the iPad's screen was black. Becaue it was a holiday, not much people would work in these few days. We intended to get the iPad fixed after the holiday. I even thought that something was wrong with the charger and tried to buy another charger to see if it works. But another charger wouldn't work, and I didn't bought it. My aunt, uncle, and cousins also had lunch with my family at my house. That night, my dad and I returned to Dan's Shop and Bistro to bought two more Jell-o powder for my great grandparents and grandparents, we bought two flavors, peach and cranberry. We also bought the cake mix for my aunt. 

  On Sunday, we packed our things to go to my grandparents' house after we ate lunch . We arrived pretty soon. The trip was faster than the last time we went to my grandparents' house. It only took two hours this time. After we got there and settled our things down, I started to prepare the jelly. One time when I took the bowl of jelly out to check it, I accidentally broke a plate. It broke into two pieces. There are no other small pieces, just two pieces. After dinner, which I thought it was good because it had chicken, I brought out the peach jelly. I also thought the peach flavor was good. That night, we opened the marshmallows packet to eat it after putting it over the fire. And if there's one word to describe it, then that word was "suck". So instead of eating marshmallows with the fire, we threw potatoes into it. The result? The only one that wasn't raw fell on the ground. The others was either raw or burned up. 

  Yesterday, my dad, mom, sister, grandmother, and I went to other people's houses to wish them wealth as a custom of Lunar New Year in Vietnam. Sadly but true, I can't remembered most of the people that I went to. After lunch, only my dad and I went to our neighbors. That night, we watched the movie Big Hero 6. The movie was about a boy that was a genius trying to find the one who stoled his microbots.  

  This morning, my mom, sister and I went to my grandma's sister house. My sister didn't take candies into her pocket anymore. When we came home, my cousins were there. I returned to my grandma's sister house with my cousin and found Sau, another of my cousin, was there. I regretted that I didn't brought any Lego with me. When I arrived home, I came up and found out that the iPad's screen was back on now. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét