Thứ Năm, 4 tháng 2, 2016

2/4/16

  Yesterday, I tried to watch Back to the Fure II or Back to the Future III; but there's no server in which I could watch it on. So instead of watching one of those movies, I watched youtube. I watched videos about easter eggs, hidden clues, and references by the YouTube channel Screen Rant. Another video included Smosh's If Adult Act Like Children. It was funny. I also watched a video of Pewdiepie playing Just Dance with one of his friends, but the unusual thing that one person watched the other dance. If the watching person saw the dancing person dance badly, he would shocked the other one with a electric shock. It was funny. Sometime, one was shocked so much that he jumped up or fell down. 

  Let me tell you about class today right now. In English, we had a book report. I wrote the book report about the book David Livingstone: Explorer and Missionary. The book was about David Livingstone's life. The book report for, that I've wrote was an oral book report form. First, I wrote the title and author of the book and the lesson one could learn from this book, each on one line. Then, I wrote a typical outline. In history, I learned about King Henry VIII. He had married six wives. His divorced his first and third wife. He beheaded two of his wives. One died from natural cause, and the other survived. King Henry VIII started the Chirch of England because he wanted to divorce his first wife, and the pope was under his first wife's nephew. So, Henry VIII established the Church of England, which he was the head of it,  gave permission for himself to divorce his first wife and married another. In science, we started to learn about mammals. 

  Today, I've accomplished something that I'm really proud of. In Python, I successfully created a program that could translate words into Pig Latin. It could even translate the word in a sentence into Pig Latin. I also taught myself how to play the whole Jingle Bells song. I find the tablature of the song on Internet by myself. I could played it quite well now. I also made a new Lego M.O.C. pistol for one of my favorite M.O.C. We were supposed to went the one of my relative's house today, but my mom was busy having her hair cut so we could go. Today, I walked eight rounds by myself around the apartment buildings. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét