Thứ Năm, 25 tháng 2, 2016

2/25/16

  Yesterday, I watched the movie called Avatar. This movie by James Cameron was premiered in 2009. I've watched this movie before, and it was long ago. It was the first 3D movie that I've ever seen. The movie was about Jake Sully's adventure on the planet of Pandora. The people from Earth had come to Pandora for an expensive rock named Unobtainium. It might came from the word unobtainable. The native people was against the people from Earth when the humans tried to get Unobtainium under the Great Tree. Jake Sully's twin brother was just dead, so Jake had to controlled his brother's Avatar. Jake used to be in the Marine Corps until his legs were paralyzed. He was thrilled when he was able to walk again in an Avatar. But his happiness runs short. He was lost from the exploring group. Luckily, a native saved him from a bunch of alien wolves. She was Neytiri, daughter of the chief of the native. He was there to learned their way and to persuade to people to move from the tree. But when the general found out that he didn't told the people, he gave Jake a chance to told the people or else he'll send in the bulldozers. The bulldozers were burned. So the general threw bombs into the tree and take captured Jake and his friends. Luckily, Jake's pilot and friend rescued them. That's the part when I'm at. I'll continued next Wednesday. 

  In history, Mr. Smith was still wearing the glasses. Other than that, we learned about Japan, Indonesia, and Korea in history. The longest surviving religion in Japan, as I've learned today, was Shinto. We had some more answering questions about paragraphs and writing paragraphs in language. After I've finished my paragraph, I realized that they said I had to write the detail of a vacation place that I like to go from bottom to top. Instead, I wrote about the Universal Studios that I went to in Singapore in the order that I went in there back in Singapore. 

  My guitar skills was better than last year. I could play Gravity Falls theme song better now. And I could play the song Godfather almost perfect. I've completed five more percents of Python, which was now 90%. I also translated a portion of what my dad told me to translate. But this one was several times longer that yesterday's translated portion. I had a fight with my dad about the formula to find one side of a triangle. And I was wrong. Today was Thursday so we don't watch TV or movie at all. Maybe I'll hear the Gravity Falls song. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét