Thứ Ba, 2 tháng 2, 2016

2/2/16

  Last Saturday, my whole family went to my grandparents' house. I also brought the cake mix along with the frosting that I've made at home before we go. We started to go at somewhere near 3:00 pm, but along the way, there's several places where we faced traffic jams. There must be three places that we met traffic jam. Fortunately, the weather wasn't hot so I could sleep during the traffic jams. We arrived at my grandparents' house about 7:00 pm due to the traffic jams. 

  On Sunday, I woke up earlier than I usually woke up at my grandparents' house. I started to make the cake for my grandma's birthday. I didn't bought the cale mix that I usually buy because the place that sells it doesn't have it in stock anymore. So for a substitute cake mix, we bought the rainbow cake mix. It was only different from the one I usually bought because it had little pink and blue pieces of candy in it. I still make the vanilla favor frosting, though. The frosting on the top was thicker, than my birthday cake that I made by myself, but the cake's shape wasn't as good as my cake. It was broken because the electric rice-cooker wasn't anti-sticking. We arrived home at 9:00 pm. That night, I watched Star Wars: Clone Wars. It wasn't the same as Star Wars: The Clone Wars. The Clone Wars was a 3D animation cartoon. 

  Today, I didn't have any Bible lesson. Today, my science teacher, Mrs. Stancel, showed us some worms that had been in reserve. She showed us a flatworm, a earthworm, and a leech. Fortunately, those worms had been in reserve so it shriveled up and didn't look so gross as it was when it was still normal. I also learned about the budget in mathematic. 

  I started to play the chorus of the song Jingle Bells better than before. I also read some jokes in 1,001 More Great Joke that my dad gave me. For example, what does an Indian have when he caught a deer without eye and leg? The answer was he have a still no eye deer. I also improve Savij by removing his cape. I also made two new M.O.C. I made a new M.O.C. gun that looks quite like some future laser rifle in real life. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét