Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 2, 2016

2/23/16

  First topic, we conclude the family meeting yesterday. As I've said in yesterday update, it was my dad's week to share things for the first half. He told some stories. As for myself, I taught myself the song Silent Night; but I still couldn't play it without looking at the tablatures. 

  Ok, as for today, I went to the hospital. I was afraid that I had to do some examination, but I just need to take few supersonic pictures. That's all at the hospital. One more thing. The doctor gave me two new medicines. When I arrived home, I was late for school by one hour. Luckily, there's no Bible lesson today and there's only a test in math. I also completed four percents of Codecademy's Python lesson in about thirty minutes. I could feel that I'm getting better at Python. But that's wasn't the thing I've achieved that I'm most proud of today. The thing that I'm most proud of was that I've taught myself to play the theme song from the cartoon series Gravity Falls. I don't know why, but I felt sad when Alex Hirsch, the creator of the series, announced that he won't continue the series. I felt that by being able to play the song, I could still have some part of the show in me. You might ask, "If you missed it that much, why don't you watch it again?" Because I don't like to watch the same episode again. Of course, I have no problem if it was a random episode on the TV, but I don't like to watch the same episode again if I could choose to. I felt like I've said goodbye to Mabel and Dipper. My parents also took me and my sister to the cinema to watch Zootopia. The movie was about a rabbit named Judy Hopps in a fiction land where animals acts like humans. Judy was from Bunnyburrow. Her dream was to become a police. The problem is there have never been a rabbit police so not much encourage her. When she arrived to Zootopia as a police, there're few missing cases. She met Nicholas P. "Nick" Wilde, a fox. After some details, they together solved the missing cases. Then bla bla bla and bla bla bla something. At the end, Nick became a police, too. He was the first fox police because, you know, sly fox. There's a scene in the end, they caught a car that was driven faster than it permit. I guessed that the driven was Flash, the sloth. And it was him. The reason I thought so was that the sloth droving that would be a good joke, because sloths were know for being slow. We came home late becaue the movie was about more than two hours, but it's worthy of two hours in the cinema. I like this movie. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét