Thứ Năm, 18 tháng 2, 2016

2/18/16

  There's many thing since the last time I wrote an entry on my blog. Last Saturday, my dad took our whole family to Aeon Mall. My mom bought me a new Lego Bionicle set we were there. The set that my mom bought for me was a 2015 winter Skull Spider Lord. That set had a lot of Technic parts and a golden mask. The mask was supposed to be The Mask of Creation, but it didn't look like the Mask of Creation that Lego introduced in 2015 winter and summer wave. For dinner, we ate fast food beef. It wasn't like the fast foods at KFC, McDonald, etc. This included beef, rice, eggs, and french fries on a hot pan. My dad said that this was a kind of Japanese fast food. The dishes was somewhat not enough. Luckily, the dish I ordered this time was just enough. My dad bought me two books. I already had one out of those. The other book that I didn't had before was the book of instructions to do stuffs like make spaghetti, use a screwdriver, clean your room, make smoothies, etc. 

  I've watched the last episode of Gravity Falls season 2. The sad thing was that that episode might be the last episode of Gravity Falls forever. This 46 minutes episode was the about the survivors of Weirdmagedon fight back Bill Cipher. Bill was trapped inside of a force field of Gravity Falls. Stanford knew how to open it, but he won't tell Bill. To destroy Bill, Stanley swapped place with Stanford. When Bill entered Stanley's head, thinking that it was Stanford's head, Stanford deleted Stanley's mind to destroy Bill. Luckily, they was still able to restored Stanley's mind. After the 13th birthday for Mabel and Dipper Pine at Gravity Falls, the twins returned to California. Since the show might never be continue, I think I'll switch to watch Star vs the Forces of Evil. It was really sad for me to know that Alex Hirsch won't continue the show. 

  There're other things that I've achieved that I like. I've made two more new MOCs. One used up most of the golden parts I've got, and the other had a badass scythe. I could also played guitar pretty good in spite of the fact that it had been few days since I played guitar. My Python programming skills was much better. Three out of six lessons of the Codecademy today was easy.  

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét